Since 2013, the Arab Planning Institute has been publishing an analytical report on the various dimensions of development and its challenges in Arab countries, under the title "The Arab Development Report". The main purpose of this publication is to identify the most important problems facing Arab economies, especially structural problems, and to propose the most effective policies to solve them within a comprehensive long-term framework for the future development of Arab economies. Six issues of this report have been published, as follows:
• Towards a Structural Approach to Economic Reform.
• Economic and Social Framework for Inclusive and Job-rich Growth.
• Economic Diversification: Reforming the Framework for Sustainability in Arab Economies.
• SMEs in Arab economies: a new role in promoting sustainable development.
• Debt in Arab countries: reality, risks, and solutions.
• Economic Growth under the Covid-19 Pandemic: Current Reality and Future Prospects.