The journal publishes original research and studies (Arabic and English) that have not been previously published and were not submitted publication in other journals or periodicals.
§ Studies submitted to the journal may not exceed 30 pages or 10000 words, including figures, illustrations, tables, references, and appendices.
§ Book and Report reviews must not exceed 10 pages and review recent books/reports that were published through certified publishers.
§ Submissions to the journal should be addressed to the Editor on the following email address: email@example.com taking in account the following points:
- Margins in all directions should be 2.5 cm
- Research Tittle should be written between quotation marks (i.e “Title”)
- Title should be in font size 16 Bold and the title must be accurate and expressive of the content of the search.
- Font size (12 \ Simplified Arabic) for Arabic texts and (10 \ Time New Roman) for English texts.
- The research shall be accompanied by two abstracts, in Arabic and English, of no more than 300 words each. And the. The research should contain the name of the researcher (researchers), e-mail address and current position.
- The journal uses the (American Psychological Association APA) reference system.
- Six key words relative to the research must be added under the abstracts in both Arabic and English.
- At least 3 classifications in accordance with the American Economic Classifications must be added to the paper
§ The peer review process is conducted in two stages using the blind review method, as follows:
- Internal blind review to ensure that the research paper is in line with the journal’s requirements (the researcher will be notified within a week)
- External blind peer review in which the research is reviewed to two referees (the researcher is answered within a month after the initial review, and in case the research is accepted by a reviewer and is rejected by the , a third reviewer determines the validity of the research)
§ All opinions expressed in the research papers are those of the authors and do not express the opinion of the journal or the Arab Planning Institute.